Suparule Systems Limited
Sensorform Sensorform EFI-MFZ-50 is one of a family of Earth Fault Indicator products that are designed to assist in the rapid location and isolation of faults on high voltage networks (1-36kV) in single-sided feed or open ring main systems.When an asymmetrical current greater than 50A in a 3 phase cable is detected an earth fault is indicated by means of a mechanical flag indicator.
A current sensor is fitted around the three phases of the cable system being monitored and detects a current imbalance due to an earth fault. An earth fault trip is indicated by a mechanical Flag Indicator and LED based Remote Indicator (fitted as optional). An auxiliary relay contact is also provided as an optional extra for signaling an alarm to other systems. In an open ring network the path of the fault current from the feeding point to the fault location is marked by the triggered EFI's. The defective conductor segment is located between the last EFI that has been triggered and the first EFI which is still inactive.
- Powered from mains supply 110-240V AC
- Mechanical flag primary indicator
- Automatic reset of fault state when mains power is restored
- Manual reset of fault flag by Test/Reset button on the front panel
- CT100 Current Sensor (standard)
- CT150 Current Sensor (optional)
- CT300 Current Sensor (optional)
- Aux Relay contact for remote alarm generation (optional)
- Rugged design suitable for outdoor use
- lSO9001:2000 based Quality Assurance
The Suparule™ Cable Height Meter is a unique, handheld instrument for measurement of cable sag, cable height and overhead clearances. It is a modern alternative to telescopic measuring poles.
The Cable Height Meter comes in three models:
- the CHM 190 for measuring the height of a single cable,
- the 300 Series for measuring the height of up to 3 overhead cables,
- and the 600 Series for measuring 6 cables.
The basic 190/300/300DT/ 600 models measure to a height of 15m (50ft). The 300E and 600E versions have an increased range to 23m (75ft). The CHM 300DT, when used with the DT80,can also measure horizontal distances up to 45m (150ft)
Applications include height measurement of:
- Telephone lines
- Distribution lines
- Transmission lines
- Cable television
- Street lighting
- SAG (lowest point to ground)
- Clearances on construction sites
The unit also provides a safer way to measure cable heights on highly congested roadways. Additionally the Cable Height Meters offer an easy way to check whether the device has remained in calibration since its purchase date. Switching to ‘CAL’ mode also allows the instruments to be used indoors.
The Sensorform OFI-FLS is a Fault Passage Indicator for Overhead Lines, which is designed to assist in the rapid
location and isolation of faults on Medium Voltage networks (1-38kV). When the current in the phase exceeds a preset level, the fault is indicated by means of both a mechanical flag indicator and high-intensity LED indicators.
A high accuracy current sensor in the OFI, monitors the phase current flowing. When that current level exceeds a user-sEleqtable threshold (as a result of a phase-to-phase or phase-to-ground fault) the fault is indicated by both a mechanical Flag Indicator, and 4 flashing, hi-power LED indicators. The path of the fault current from the feeding point to the fault location is marked by the triggered OFI’s. The fault is located between the last OFI that has been triggered and the first OFI which is still inactive. The unit resets either automatically when power to the line is restored, after a user-sEleqtable timer period, or manually via a hot-stick mounted magnet.
Key features include:
- Hot-stick Line-mountable
- Dual indication (Hi-Visibility Flag & Hi-Power LEDs)
- High Visibility: 50m by day, 200m at night
- User-sEleqtable fault trip level
- User-sEleqtable timed reset period
- User-sEleqtable fault response time
- User-sEleqtable reset time after power return
- Automatic reset of fault state on line re-energisation
- Manual remote reset from ground level