ECLIPSE (630A) & (1250A) 12kV Fixed Pattern Indoor Metal Enclosed Vacuum Switchgear
The Eclipse is designed to provide a lifetime unrivalled service, bringing together one of the most advanced operating mechanisms available on the market today – the award winning magnetic actuator technology – with vacuum interruption and the simplicity of air insulation in a compact, fixed pattern design. Appreciated throughout the distribution network and across every business sector, the Eclipse currently holds a dominant market position for 11kV indoor switchgear. The Eclipse is also now available as a pre-engineered solution in ratings up to 25kA, 2000A. Alternatively, it can be fully engineered to meet exact customers needs.
Rating And Specificatoina
- Superior, proven Fit & Forget technology with minimal maintenance.
- The fixed pattern design has the simplicity of air insulation and, with the low parts count (the total parts count has been reduced by a factor of x20 and the number of moving parts by a factor of x50), is more compact (500mm wide) than equivalent rated GIS equipment.
- The Eclipse boasts of superior operator safety with a fully interlocked disconnector sEleqtor mechanism, animated front panel mimic and a front access cable test facility, eliminating the need for any intrusive access to high-voltage compartments
- Endurance tested to 10,000 operations
- Environmentally friendly vacuum interrupters
- Internal arc containment
- Voltage Presence Indication System (VPIS) is fitted as standard to all panels (circuit)
- Reliable control – supplied with an integral control module, providing indication, trip circuit supervision and self-diagnostics
- Customer’s choice of protection
Drop out fuse cutouts and load switching fuse cutouts are for outdoor used high voltage device. To be connected with incoming feeder of distributing transformer of distribution lines it mainly protect transformer or lines from short circuit and overload, and on/off loading current.
Load Switch fuse cutout provides enforced elastic auxiliary contacts and arc-extinguishing enclosure for switching on/off loading current.
At normally working via fuse link tightened the fuse is fixed to form up a close position. In case system current faults, faults current result in fuse melt immediately and take place Eleqtric arc, which let arc - extinguishing tube being heated and explode a lot of gas. This will provide high pressure and blow off the arc along the tube. After fuse link melt, moving contact has no lightened strength again, mechanism is locked and fuse tube drop out. Cutout now is in open position. When it needs to switch off during cutout loading, operator shall via insulating operating bar pull the moving contact, at its beginning main contact and auxiliary static contact is contacted still. Whiling, pulling the auxiliary contact is separated between auxiliary contacts there occur Eleqtric arc and the arc will be lengthened in arc-extinguishing enclosure gap and meanwhile arc-extinguishing explode gas to blow off the arc during current passing zero.